This tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a full featuredblogging website using Symfony2. The StandardDistribution of the Symfony2 framework will be used, which includes the maincomponents you will need when building your own websites. The tutorial is splitinto a number of parts, each part covering different aspects of Symfony2 and itscomponents. This tutorial is aimed to be worked through similar to thesymfony 1 Jobeettutorial.
- [Part 1] – Symfony2 Configuration and Templating
- [Part 2] – Contact Page: Validators, Forms and Emailing
- [Part 3] – The Blog Model: Using Doctrine 2 and Data Fixtures
- [Part 4] – The Comments Model: Adding comments, Doctrine Repositories and Migrations
- [Part 5] – Customising the view: Twig extensions, The sidebar and Assetic
- [Part 6] – Testing: Unit and Functional with PHPUnit
Awesome Symfony2 tutoriall similar to “Askeet” or “JobEet” for Symfony 1.x